2 Jul 2015

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray

Sleep is one of the most important foundations of looking and feeling healthy. Getting the correct amount and quality of sleep is vital for keeping sharp mentally but you’ll look heaps better too!


Let me just say this; I am not an insomniac! But I do struggle with letting my mind rest, but I’ve never felt short of sleep. The minute my head hits the pillow, I start worrying about something, get an idea for a post, etc … basically just pointless drivel and that makes me miss the Snooze Express! The Deep Sleep range from This Works is designed to provide you with a natural, helping hand to getting some sleep. I’d never want to try sleeping pills so these are the best alternative for me!

The Deep Sleep Pillow Spray eliminates the risk of me missing out on quality sleep by knocking me out as effectively as a sleeping pill; albeit in far more natural, holistic and aromatic way. It definitely goes a long way towards soothing my mind, relaxing my body and setting the scene for a proper, uninterrupted sleep. This miracle-in-a-bottle has a relaxing fragrance, which is infused with essential oils of Lavender, Vetivert and Wild Camomile to soothe the body and mind. One sniff of this; and you are drifting away to the lavender fields of France. Ahh Bonne Nuit! Zzzzzz


It sends me into the kind of deep sleep that can only otherwise be achieved after a couple of glasses of hot toddy (I would imagine!). This Works’ Pillow Spray is just a restless person’s dream, pun intended! So, if you are the type of person who tosses and turns for half the night, thinking about this, that and everything, then you need a bottle of the Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. I must admit that I was sceptical of its claims and that it would ever work on me, but it did. Every time! 



If you are looking to for a snore-inducing product; you should look no further than the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. Basically it’s a one-way ticket on the Snooze Express to Snooze Fest

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray is available here online at This Works or from Boots.

Sweet Dreams!

Follow



Clinique For Men Sonic & Charcoal Wash