26 Apr 2015

La Roche-Posay Serozinc


Now Serozinc is a much hyped and coveted skincare product that was almost impossible to get for years, but alas, recently it more readily available to Irish skincare die-hards!! So what exactly is La Roche-Posay Serozinc?

It is a Zinc Sulphate solution mixed with the heavenly soothing La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring water that is targeted at oily, blemish-prone skin. This is an absolute God-send for blemish-prone skin, as Zinc Sulphate helps heal minor breakouts but also mattify and help regulate oiliness. But furthermore, its healing properties make it excellent for razor burn or any skin concern like dermatitis or eczema and because it's so gentle it can be even used on a baby's bottom.

I personally don't use Serozinc daily, but I do use Serozinc when I get a breakout, either large or small. I find that it helps heal my skin more quickly but also it reduces the redness, soreness and flakiness of said spots. I spritz or spray it directly on my face and let its goodness soak in. But alternatively you can apply it to a cotton pad and swipe it across your face.
Now I got my can from Escentual.com at the start of this year. So I have used Serozinc for a nearly five months and I can see how good it is, but I waited until now to write this post as you can now actually buy Serozinc IN IRELAND, That's right, in Ireland! You can pick up your little blue can from your local pharmacy that stock La Roche-Posay product or you can get it from Sam McCauley's, Boots and CH Chemists for €10.

Follow



Clinique For Men Sonic & Charcoal Wash