15 Jan 2016

Nuxe Reve De Miel: Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm



I don't know about you, but my lips are the only part of my body that gets dry. Finding a lip balm that does its job, is hard work. 

Particularly for men, who need all the benefits but none of the shine and gloss. I know that good old Vaseline would do the trick but there are much better alternatives out there. Both in terms of performance and appearance. Now the Rêve de Miel, Nuxe's Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm, has quite a peculiar texture in comparison to most lip balms; it doesn't have that oily or shiny texture that we're used to. It's really quite thick and matte, making it a perfect for men's parched lips, and it has an almost grainy feel to it.

Despite its texture, Nuxe's lip balm is something of a hero as it's a very comfortable, non-sticky product to wear, not to mention it lasts for hours. Really moisturising, excellent when it's cold and windy. It comes in a little glass pot, I know not the most practical. It's the 20th Anniversary of Rêve de Miel this year (2015), which goes to show just how good this lip balm really is. 
J'adore Nuxe!

You can find Nuxe Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm here at Escentual or I found it in my local pharmacy. Check out your pharmacy, it might be a stockist too.

You can find me on   Follow me on Twitter   Follow on Instagram  




Clinique For Men Sonic & Charcoal Wash