8 Jun 2016

Father's Day Gift Guide 2016


It’s that time of year again where we come to show our appreciation of our Dads I know that I have said this before but I secretly dread buying presents for my Dad  (for any male as a matter of fact! )

So to make my life as stress free as possible coming up to June 19th, I have compiled a short Father’s Day Gift Guide that will put a smile on even the most fussy of faces out there. 

I feel you can’t go wrong with the gift of a scent. If your father already has a signature scent then I’d stick with that! (if it ain’t broke and all that)
Or you feel he needs a fragrance upgrade then I have two scents that will please;


      
Hugo Boss BOSS The Scent
This spicy, powerful and full-bodied fragrance with notes of ginger and leather is the perfect addition to his aftershave collection.  You can find my full review here and find it here at Boots and John Lewis.




VIKTOR & ROLF Spicebomb
This grenade shaped flanker is a powerful explosion of spicy grapefruit, chilli, leather, pink pepper and cinnamon which will be ideal for his big nights out.  You can find it here at Boots and John Lewis.




Kiehl’s Facial Fuel
Your old man may have seen better days but a moisturiser is a great way to combat frinkles (fun induced wrinkles ). This vitamin-enriched moisturizer that uses a plethora of caring ingredients that stimulate the face, causing it to feel more refreshed and revitalized, it’s like a cold splash of water first thing in the morning. You can check out my full review here and find it here at Kiehl’s and John Lewis.


Daniel Wellington Watch
Probably the most evident of all male present ideas but for good reason. A watch can transform the whole feel of an outfit. The Daniel Wellington watches are fantastic as these classic and minimalist watches are suitable to wear with any outfit and for every occasion. You can take a look at my full review here and find it here at ASOS and Mankind.co.uk - who have 15% off when you spend £50! with the code MK1550



Apple Power Adapter with Folding Pins
If your Dad is like mine then he is a total techno phoebe but everyone these days needs to charge their phones at some point during the day. This power adapter with the pins that fold away is a fantastic idea. This is definitely not a gimmick – if your father travels a great deal then this is a live saver. It fits smoothly into a bag or pocket and you don’t have to worry about anything getting caught on the pins.  You can get your hands on one here at John Lewis.


So here are some ideas to inspire you this Father’s Day.
I’d love to hear your gift ideas for Father’s Day!

You can find me on   Follow me on Twitter   Follow on Instagram  



Clinique For Men Sonic & Charcoal Wash